I receive alot of emails from various photographers asking me to conduct a workshop where a bunch of us would go out together to a certain location and we would take some photos under my guidance. I surveyed various areas where I believe it would be best for such workshop, where at the same time you all can make use of it and hopefully have value for your money.
Said Bin Timur mosque in Muscat Al-Khuwair is perfect for such workshop, and here is what I am planning to do and what the agenda would be like:
- A Total of five photographers at a time can join the workshop (so that I can focus more on teaching them and guide them)
- We would meet all together at my place, and we move together to the mosque. The meeting time would be around 3PM, where I will give a quick talk what and how we are going to do this
- Once we are at location you all would starting taking photo of the mosque from outside under my supervision, showing you all the technique and technical know how
- After that, we would move to a coffee shop, where we will sit and talk and at the same time I will edit your photos using LIGHTROOM or Photoshop. So that you all can see how I go about doing the standard easy editing and come up with outstanding photo (A quick Photoshop course will be given). Something you will all be proud and even print it and hang it on your wall, proudly claiming that you TOOK the photo
- Bring your DSLR Camera and Tripod and thats it
- The Workshop would cost RO 20 Rials. If you are interested send me an email on (email@example.com). Remember, its only maximum six person by workshop, so book now in advance
- I will email you all two weeks in advance once the date of the workshop is set, I am planning to do this Once every two weeks.